Thursday, February 5, 2009

I know, I know

I have been derelict in my blogging duties. And if you're looking for a SUPER post that makes up for all of the time between this post and my last post, sorry to disappoint. Truth is, I'm in my busiest time of the year and barely have a moment to myself. So instead of a "real" blog entry, you'll have to settle for some funny t-shirts that I've found. In an homage to my friend who organizes life by lists, I've grouped together the t-shirts into categories.

First up are t-shirts that make reference to life "Back in the day."



The next group is "Political Humor"

And the final group is "Current Slang"


4 comments:

chad.02 said...

i remember playing hungry hungry hippos with you at dad's!

good find

City Dweller Suburban Drone said...

"Cracka, Please" I need to tell Sean that his phrase has made a t-shirt.

Anonymous said...

"Second Amendment" - now THAT is a good t-shirt

Jenny and Mike said...

Good post!

Yo Homes, smell ya later!

--DJ Jazzy Jen