Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Funky Food

A couple summers ago my sister was working in the kitchen at a camp of sorts. Her job was to prepare food for university students who were studying the biology of Lake McConaughey. She ran across tons of food with 'tude. Here is a sampling of what she saw.



Oblong orange.



Conjoined strawberries.



Extra long curly fry. I know that the zoom makes it difficult to see just how long this sucker is, but trust me...it was long. (keep your "that's what she saids" to yourselves)



Pointy egg.


Green pepper lips.


7 comments:

chad.02 said...

we are one white family lol

The sisters and me said...

We find all kinds of ways to amuze ourselves in this one horse town.

My favorite is the pepper lips!

The sisters and me said...

Rachel says the lips were her's

Anonymous said...

Are you still in Nebraska? This was very interesting. Bizarre food frightens me.

Have a great New Year's Eve!
McQ

Holly said...

We're back home now...got home earlier this week. Happy New Year's to you!

Erin Bennett said...

Hey Holly, check out my blog. :)

smost said...

One of your sisters? That's all the credit I get? That's like sand on the beach.