Thursday, March 3, 2011

Celebrity Mash Up

So I signed up to run the Chicago marathon in October of 2011.

My goal for this second marathon is to beat my first marathon's time. Not that my first time was horrible. I finished right around the same time as Katie Holmes, and my foot hit 26.2 well before both Mario Lopez and Freddie Prinze Jr. I figure that's a win.

But Lady O kicked my A. So did funny man Ferrell, every-step-I-take Puffy, and the notorious GWB. Even Jared Fogle the Subway guy beat me.

So this year, my plan is to kick it into higher gear. At the very least, I'd like to out-pace the guy who is famous for chowing a foot-long a day. I think that's reasonable.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

You go girl! I don't even think I can do a 1/2 and you're already signed up for your 2nd full.

Holly said...

You can do it Shan! What is the exact date of yours again?

Sarah said...

So proud.